The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hey Stone... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I know you're a huge baseball fan. Check out this boxscore: On the brink of elimination from the wild card race, the Angels took a 4-run deficit into the 9th inning and emerged with an 11-10 victory! http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp......e=Wrapup

In other baseball news, Max Scherzer threw his second no-hitter of the season, striking out 17 Mets along the way.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Yup, meanwhile the Mets go into the post season and the Nationals don't. Smile
Sherzer pitched a great game though.

That said, the Mets are playing as crappy lately as they were before the all-star break. I don't have much hope for them to go any further, despite my being a fan since '62. At least we took NL East from the Nats who were supposed to be the runaways for the season.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I just want to add GO CUBS, which I don't get to do that often this late in the year.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Thanks for the thought. Yeah, that's fun stuff: a 17 strike-out no hitter, and a five run come-from-behind in the ninth.

I'm glad I bought a subscription to MTB TV this year.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Go Jays Go
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So the Cubs. ..
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hey Stone... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL