The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tip Pen by Larry White (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
388 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
I recently placed an online order at Elmwood Magic for a few items. I inadvertently added the effect "Tip Pen" to my order. I discovered it when my other effects arrived in the mail. I was curious as to what "Tip Pen" was when I saw it in the box. I got it out of its package and did the effect. All I can say is this effect hardly works. I have placed the pen repeatedly onto the top of my level bookcase, and it will only tip over when more then half of the pen extends over the edge! I do not recommend this $10 effect! It doesn't work reliably!!!
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
With all due respect, I think it's suppose to be that way. Banacheck's Pen is the same. I think it's got potential, but it's not for me.
mellanp
View Profile
New user
Scranton, Pa.
59 Posts

Profile of mellanp
This effect is spectacular to a lay audience. Just take Steve Dusheck’s advice in the instructions!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
You have to play it up for sure. I have the sharpie and somtimes it takes longer than you want. You have to work with it to find the sweet spot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tip Pen by Larry White (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL