The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE PSYCHIC SHOW - New Book Release (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
The ad copy states the price is 150 us dollars or 150 euros. That means US residents are getting a bargain. Enjoy this gem!

Kevin

Well at the moment there is no much difference...(sadly!)
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
So, is it limited to 200 or 250? cause your site says one thing, Steven's another.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Is limited to 200 copies in fact I made mistake on my blog but I think I corrected? If not send me the link please Smile
Like last year with my book The White Rose I gave Stevens few copies for their customers "afecionados" and at the moment 65 copies have been sold in two weeks!
If you need any more info feel free to pm me.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Almost half of the limited copies are gone!
Thanks everyone for the support!
I wish to add a picture here but doesn't work...lol...
Cbring
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
241 Posts

Profile of Cbring
I first got my hands on this book a week ago, and I instantly started to read. I was captured from the first page by the wonderful flow that frames the presentation. As many others mention before me, it starts with a routine where a lady in the audience find a key and unlock a lock that opens up the rest of the show. That presentation itself is a beauty because it sets an appropriation to the whole show. The respectful and warm relation in between the performer and the participant builds report with the whole audience and it ends in a way that the participant feel that she is special.

The presentation builds suspense in the audience and it will be clear to the audience that they are a part of a larger experience, a story that will be told during the performance. I have been creating different acts since the last 15 years, and I know that the toughest part is not to choose routines to perform, it is to bind them together and create the big perspective that also builds the interest for the details. In this book there are a lot of years and experience that WILL give you a huge advantage and a short cut to a great act.

The routines that follows is a web of beauty. There is so much going on and this is a sequence I really appreciate. Mindreading, Q&A, pendulums, Ouija in a wonderful mix that will leave the audience and the participant with a feeling that something amazing just happened. The methods in use are devious and of course I am honored that Luca decided to use one of my ideas in the clean-up, and also how he took this principle and made it fit his routine and presentation.

The act ends with a Q&A with a method that is easy and also brilliant. Some people think that readings are hard to do, well with the right tools it is not that hard, and the right tools are as well provided in the book.

So if this isn’t enough Luca present another act, in a pack small play big version. The bottom line is that everything in this book is wort studying over and over again. It is a gold mine for the serious performer that appreciate routines that have been audience tested and used in front of a paying audience.

I give my highest recommendations for The Psychic Show
Andreas Sebring
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thank you Andres Smile

p.s. your clean up bonus is superb!!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys at the moment 86 copies are gone in two weeks! Please make sure you place your order in time, I am still receiving requestes about my book The White Rose (sold out completely in one month last year) actually one request was few minutes ago via facebook....and the people is disappointed that the missed the book. So if you want to get this book before is to late just send me a pm here. Many thanks!

Ps. Shipping is via UPS or Fedex so it should arrive in time for Christmas Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
More than half of the limited release is gone...thanks all of you for your continue support in my work!
Wish you a FANTASTIC new year!!
aviso
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of aviso
This book is typical 'Luca' ... quality professional content that is evidently very much audience tested, with extensive explanations, nuances and references (worth the price of the book alone!) For those that know of luca's approach will also understand that much is communicated between 'the lines' too, making the book the well worthy of study as what is presented is both totally practical overall but also each element can be independently adapted and incorporated into your own act. As with other works of Luca's I own - this book is a wonderful, highly creative catalyst - and have no hesitation in recommending it.
dsage007
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of dsage007
Greetings to all from South Texas. I too have purchased Luca Volpe's "The Psychic Show" and have truly enjoyed the experience. I do own several of his other materials and I have always been intrigued by his "real world emotional" approach to mentalism. I like the fact that he puts a lot of attention to detail in the description of the "effects" and gives you his "insight" to make them "come alive" in performance. The wording and flow of the book is easy to follow to allow the reader to "take in the information" without trying to decipher what the writer means. I would definitely recommend this amazing book to any serious mentalist! Whether ones does all the effects or just a couple of them the value of the book is priceless. I feel fortunate to have been able to get a copy of this limited edition book! Thank you Luca Volpe for sharing your prized routines and effects with the mentalism community!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks you Steve and David, I am really happy you enjoy the book! This is a show that once you start to perform you will find even more ideas to add to it, I just did yesterday night for a private event and it killed.
Please let mt updated with your success Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Few copies available...then, as happened for the previous book The White Rose,once is gone will be never printed again in any format...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Almost gone...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
ONLY 35 COPIES LEFT!!

"I sincerely hope you enjoy this book as much as I have and please – READ EVERY WORD! There is no fluff within these pages, but rather a ton of great ideas and insights. You could easily make a living off this act alone. Once again … great job Luca!”
– Richard Osterlind
Limited to only 200 copies! Each book comes with a post-purchase PDF document granting performance rights.
Many are looking for guidance on how to construct a complete show from scratch. Whether you are putting together a new act, an experienced performer interested in adding new content, or are in need of inspiration to get your creative process into momentum – this book is it!
The Psychic Show is a complete show that can be performed at psychic parties, clubs, small theatres and private functions. It is a journey into people’s future, hopes and dreams. It is extremely powerful and entertaining.
The show has a full and solid structure and concludes with a wonderful Q&A Act for which no preparation is required, as it can be performed in real time. All methods are simple and easy to perform, leaving you to concentrate on presentation. The routines included are very flexible – they can easily be adapted to a classic mentalism show with some modifications of the theme. Full scripting of the entire show is also included.
Bonus: You will also get the explanation of another psychic show that packs super flat and can be performed anytime and anywhere. It also includes a new way to perform a Q&A Act! As always, all of Luca’s routines have been tested on real audiences and everything has already been done for you. You only need to learn the routines and perform! This is a show that will make you money! Luca still performs it, with great success and continually receives repeat bookings from it.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
25 copies left now (on 200)...after will not be printed anymore....
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Only 18 copies left....
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
10 copies left guys (on 200 copies!!), then this book, as happened with The White Rose, will not be available anymore in any format...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
...and now 5 Left....
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Zero left on Steven's because I just bought the last one.
MikkelRKarlsen
View Profile
New user
Copenhagen, Denmark
68 Posts

Profile of MikkelRKarlsen
This is a great book filled with ideas which are beautifully combined into a nicely structured show.
Luca's style of mentalism is very different to mine, but I still good a bunch of ideas that I'll be working into my new show.
Thanks for offering this great product to the community, Luca!
Hypnotist. Mentalist.
www.mikkelkarlsen.dk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE PSYCHIC SHOW - New Book Release (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL