The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Bicycle Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Do all the Bicycle decks have the little notice about the U.S. Playing Card App printed on the box these days?
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Most decks produced by USPCC have this advert on the box. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
RogerTheShrubber
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of RogerTheShrubber
If you buy the boxes of twelve decks at Costco you can probably avoid them - where I live, anyway. I bought one last week and none of the decks had the app notice. I haven't ever gotten an app notice on a Costco Bicycle pack.
RogerTheShrubber
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of RogerTheShrubber
They're available on eBay, too - here's a link which should point you in the right direction for as long as the link lasts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/11109506897......&lpid=82
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of LesL
Used to be last year you could order the Bicycle 809 deck which was a set of 808 cards with the old rider back tuck case. Just checked their website and the 809 deck is only offered in mandolin backs. End of an era. You can get Turner Gold label but that is getting more pricey. My Costco's card stock now has the ad boxes.
Jacob3
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Jacob3
In Poland they don't. There's an add on the box only if you buy a 2-pack
basilisk
View Profile
New user
California
9 Posts

Profile of basilisk
LesL - 809 is mandolins, I think you're referring to the 807 deck ("classic"), which comes in a rider back case. They are still available.
Russ Martin
View Profile
New user
Omaha, Nebraska
76 Posts

Profile of Russ Martin
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, basilisk wrote:
LesL - 809 is mandolins, I think you're referring to the 807 deck ("classic"), which comes in a rider back case. They are still available.

Try here:

http://www.bicyclecards.com/product/bicy......g-cards/

Available by the deck. A brick of 12, with shipping, runs almost $50. I don't know if there are other, more economical sources.
I feel more like I do now than I did before.
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of LesL
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, basilisk wrote:

Yes indeed. Second time I have posted this to the forums. Got it right the first time.
Travis Ducan
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Travis Ducan
809 is my preference which is very rare amount of magician friends.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Bicycle Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL