The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Flight Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alexanderk
View Profile
New user
Canada
28 Posts

Profile of alexanderk
This looks very interesting. Has any one heard of this trick?
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
Where did you see this?
alexanderk
View Profile
New user
Canada
28 Posts

Profile of alexanderk
I saw it at: http://www.wowbound.com/.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It doesn't show up there. Do you have another location for it?
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Yes it does. It's the second effect. Click on Exit 51 on the home page first.
Yours,

Ivan
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I purchased this effect a year or two back, and there are some things you need to know to make an informed decision.

First, you only receive an instruction book, and you must construct the effect your self.

Second, the main item you are instructed to find, (PM me if you want specifics) is extremely difficult to find. I searched and searched department stores and drug stores, till my eyes fell out, and still couldn't find exactly what he specifies, so had to settle for a close substitute.

After all that time and aggravation and money spent, I began the process of constructing the flight case.

It was very difficult to do, because everything had to be lined up exactly for the trick to work, and that was an arduous process.

Then, after all the hard work, the darned thing still operated not very smoothly, to say the least.

It was a pain in the butt for nothing. It ended up being a dud.

And it is flimsy, and could easily break, and all that hard work would be for naught.

And as for the spectators being able to peek under the card while it "floats", well, don't you believe it for one second.

Ugh!

If you want it bad enough, I'll gladly sell you my instructions.

I don't think you would be happy, though.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Thanks for the revue Doug! I know I'm not going for it! Sounds like a piece of j...!!
Gerard
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
I find people that bash this effect haven’t really put much effort into making it. I have made Flight Case many times since I bought it. It’s true, its very hard to make it, but if you put the time and effort into it, it works very well. I had no trouble finding what was specified in the instructions. You can replace them with many other similar things and it looks fine if that is a problem, however. I have also added things to my flight case allowing the inside of the box to be shown and a pencil passed under the card while it floats. I recommend it greatly.

James
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
Ben Harris recommended, when questioned about the supply, "needles." See his Guest of Honor thread for details.

Ian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Flight Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL