The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sad News: Mick Hanzlik (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I am really sad to tell all of you guys that my dear friend Mick Hanzlik has passed. He was very well known in the mentalism community for the creation of the Supalock.
We was speaking on skype all the time brainstorming new ideas. He was a great collector of Houdini memorabiila.
He died in the weekend of October, same as Houdini. I am sure he is now brainstorming with him....
If you want, you can write on his facebook page, I know the relatives are there checking messages and posts.
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
Oh wow. I just spoke with Mick not 2 weeks ago. He told me he had been ill, but I didn't know how bad. RIP Mick. Smile
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I am really shocked, far too early... My thoughts are with his family. R.I.P., Mick. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Corriveau
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Corriveau
So sorry to hear this news. Mick was always good to deal with. His products were top quality. A fine man. RIP Mick Hanzlik.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
In very recent years, I bought MIck's Grismer and his Supaok and, in several exchanges, experienced as much warmth and good will as it is possible to experience in email exchanges. My heart goes out to his family and his many friends. Luca, thanks for bringing this to the attention of the mentalism community.

George
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Sending warm wishes to Mick's family and friends. He was a wonderful and innovative creator.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Sending my Prayers and Thoughts to Mick's family at this most difficult time. Mick is/was one of the best. He was an all around nice person to deal with. I will miss him and I am sure the mentalism community will miss him as well. RIP my friend.

Rod
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Top notch guy---he will be missed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sad News: Mick Hanzlik (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL