The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Director´s cut - Christmas style HELP! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
With Jay Sankey´s "Director´s cut" as a base (hmm...don´t remember the original name for the effect Smile ) I thought of a Christmassy variation. You hold a long wish-list with items written on the side not seen by the audience. You tell a short story involving something about a cut-price on one of the things and a spectator says where to cut with your scissors. One word is cut in half, and that one thing is found inside a Christmas present that was in view the whole time. Of course, the thing inside is also cut in half, or in some way divided in two. Maybe you say that you get what you´ve paid for...
Now: what should that present/item be?!?!

HÃ¥kan
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
A toy truck.
Reality is a real killjoy.
tvmikek
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of tvmikek
A Board Game like "Candyland?" It would be easy to cut in half.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Rubik's Cube, Barbie Doll, Fruitcake, Nerf ball, Movie DVD.... some of the things I could see working here.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Director´s cut - Christmas style HELP! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL