The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » My creation : corner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thoritech
View Profile
New user
France
14 Posts

Profile of Thoritech
Hi,

I would like to share it with you my creation. It's called Corner ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT4AJBR8ppU )
It is a routine which allows you to perform a torn and restored card effect.
The spectator selects a card and signs the corner. Then the corner is torn and kept safe in spectator's hand. Then another spectator signs the face of a blank card, and the magician tears the blank corner. At the end, the magician restores the two pieces in one card, and it's immediately give as a souvenir.

For this trick I use a method which could be use for many other tricks. I think you will understand what I say if you watch the full uncut performance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brM9infuasc

I work in street and I test this trick many many times, with some different people, for the last 6 months, and I have great reaction, nobody find the secret so it's cool Smile They always keep the souvenir and they really love that ! I think souvenir is a really good point is magic, because spectator always remember the trick when they see their souvenir!

So, I look forward to your comments, your opinion and I hope you enjoy Smile
If you have any question, don't hesitate !

ps : I'm french, so, sorry for my bad english grammar Smile
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I watched the uncut performance, and it seemed too long. It should not take that long to rip a corner off of something and stick it back on. I don't speak french, so your patter might have justified it.
Reality is a real killjoy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » My creation : corner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL