The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » This place rocks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

futura
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of futura
Just wanted to take a moment and check in. I am new to magic (again) and must say, this is the best magic forum on the internet. I'm afraid I may not find time to practice because I find that I keep getting sucked in to reading the posts on this board. I have found more info here than I know what to do with and would like to thank all that have come before me for their input. My main interest right now is cards and just today I performed a few tricks for people other than my girlfriend and her 10 year old neice for the first time. Each effect elicited the response of "how did you do that?", which I feel is the best response a magician can get. So, once again, thank you to everyone here and I plan on visiting often.
Che
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Che
Futura?? Is that influenced by the Graff Writer??
futura
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of futura
Futura is influenced by my monitor. It says "Futura" right on the front so it's always right in front of me, that way I never forget my username.

What is the Graff Writer?
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Futura

Welcome to the Café.

What does it mean that you are new to magic (again), sounds like you have had a break and are getting back into it.

Hey don't just read he posts , make some contributions.

Troppo Bob
Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
286 Posts

Profile of Xia
The Graff writer, was an influential graffitti artist in NY.
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Futura,

Ah you've been bitten by the magic bug I'm afraid. No cure for it other than to keep performing and acquiring more books and vids. Visiting the Café as often as possible is recommended as well. I'm sure you're going to love this place.

There's over 10,000 members from over 80 different countries that visit here. I have no doubt you'll soon be making new friends and chatting about your favorite interest in magic.

Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » This place rocks! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL