The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Welcome Back Arthur (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
This is the Café California! You can take your check up any time you like, but you can never leave. Smile

Seriously, it was a pleasant surprise to see your name pop up when I logged in for my caffeine fix. Welcome back.
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Ditto..... Smile
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
^ +1 Smile
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Uno Mas!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Thanks for the welcome back, youse guys. Surprised no one here has mentioned Pearl Harbor Day ...
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
It's all over Facebook and I guess I'm just about Pearl Harbored out. But apropos with the day, I'll share something with you. I have a bit of militaria that my father picked up someplace, either in England or Germany, during the War, or perhaps even home after the War, not sure, but I cherish it. It's a little round gold plated pin, probably a lapel pin, with a pearl (might even be real) secured in the center. The words around the pin read: Remember Pearl Harbor.

So that's my memory for Pear Harbor Day, except that it also reminds me of my upcoming birthday two days later, which with my increasing years, I look forward to forgetting post haste. Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Happy Birthday, Bob1Dog! Hope you had a happy celebration.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Hey, thanks a million Arthur! Every day I get out of bed is cause for celebration! Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Welcome Back Arthur (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL