The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prop-Less Mentalism E-Book SALE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
I'm doing a two-day SALE currently on two of my e-Books:

1. "Secret Files" - this e-Book contains what I consider to be the EASIEST version for Day for Any Date effect on the market. It normally sells for $25 and is currently on sale for $20. More information and reviews can be found here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=159

2. "Reverie" - this e-Books contains some of the strongest, 100% prop-less mentalism effects available, including an effect where the mentalist describes in detail a dream that a participant had. It normally sells for $50 and is currently on sale for $40. More information and reviews can be found here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=303

If interested, please feel free to contact me on here or e-mail me at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com. My PayPal is the same as my e-mail address.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prop-Less Mentalism E-Book SALE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL