The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Cheap Tally-Ho cards in Canada? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagieByAntony
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MagieByAntony
I LOVE Tally-Ho cards!

I trully believe that they are the perfect cards. (For me at least) Love the finish, the feel, the durability. Hate the fact that they are hard to find for cheap! Smile I usually order from Theory11, and when you order 12 packs or more you get a nice little 15% discount. The only thing is, with the Canadian dollar as it is nowadays, plus the shipping, it still adds up to around 6$ a deck.

Is there any Canadian site you guys would know of that would sell them for cheaper?

Thanks in advance! Smile
".... He has become a past master in his profession. He can laugh at luck and defy the law of chance. His fortune is literally at his finger ends....."
~S.W. Erdnase
MagieByAntony
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MagieByAntony
Nobody?...... Really?...... Smile
".... He has become a past master in his profession. He can laugh at luck and defy the law of chance. His fortune is literally at his finger ends....."
~S.W. Erdnase
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
I'm not sure there is to be honest Tally Ho's are generally not easy to find even when I was in New York recently they were only sold in Tannens and Fantasma Magic certainly not in any of the general stores I went to. I checked Browsers Den's website in Toronto and they don't appear to sell them either but you could always ask them.
YvanZmn
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of YvanZmn
Ever since I've been in Canada I've been sticking to Bycicle cards. They're really cheap at COSTCO even though they are bad quality compared to other USPCC brands
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Cheap Tally-Ho cards in Canada? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL