The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Slydini's coins through the air (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eliot Feldman
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Eliot Feldman
The coins through the table routine included the transfer of coins from one hand to the other after continually showing 3 coins in each. I have not been able to figure this one out. If he used a clip, I still don't understand it.
Can someone help?
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
We aren't here to reveal secrets. Slydini was one of the great sleight of hand artists. It is all pure skill. I once spent a week working with him, a grueling task master and a stickler for perfection.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Eliot Feldman
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Eliot Feldman
It's interesting you should say this when you consider how many posts refer to many publications that explain exactly how to proceed. I became a member to increase my education and ultimately my skill level.
Congratulations on taking lessons from Slydini - I'm sure everyone is impressed.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Well, I'M CERTAINLY IMPRESSED. --But, I'm one of the new kids around here. I just "joined" this motley crew in December 2011.

Father Photius, is quite correct when he says that we're not here to reveal secrets. Those who have been "around" for awhile, may suggest a book, or, suggest where someone may buy a prop, or a secret (one cannot "buy" a trick) however, the Café's fora are "open" to non magicians, and, although, occasionally, someone may get a little careless, in general, secrets are not discussed openly. The one exception to the open discussion of methods, is the "Secrets" forum. Access to the secrets forum is opened automatically when one has 50 "legitimate" posts.

Members, who are qualified will sometimes discuss, presentation, psychology, and philosophy. Often, old timers will clarify statements, or define terms. But, to ask a magician, "how he did that" or "how is that done?" is a real breach of ethics, and definitely a sign that the questioner is simply a curious non-magician.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Check out "Best Of Slydini" You will find it on penguinmagic.com

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Slydini's coins through the air (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL