The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cannon's Melt Thru Manacles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Hey guys, I haven't posted here for years, so my apologies if this is not the place to post this, but I have a Cannon's Melt Thru Manacles Illusion available to anyone interested in the New York City area. I can deliver it to you but I'm not really looking to ship it, so local guys only please. I only used it a half dozen times but there is some wear on it from moving. PM me for photos or with any questions.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hi AJP807 (Catchy name ... was it your ma or you pa who won the argument on that ... I jest... if its your real name and I have insulted you I am sorry)

If I were local I would consider it .... don't think I count as local though.

You may find your post vanishes as advertisements for for sales should be in the "lets make a magical deal" section. There is an escape section where you can post it. I would consider putting it in the Illusion section to though for a bugger audience.

Hope you can sell buddy!

Take care.
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
One of the rare times I regret not being a wee bit further North.

I'll also echo Dave's sentiment in suggesting the "Let's Make a Magic Deal" section...if you haven't done so already.

Quote:
On Jan 9, 2016, dave_matkin wrote:
I would consider putting it in the Illusion section to though for a bugger audience.

I'm not even touching that one!
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Thanks for the advice Dave and Rook. I just posted it in the escape and illusion sections of Let's Make a Magical Deal.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2016, Rook wrote:
One of the rare times I regret not being a wee bit further North.

I'll also echo Dave's sentiment in suggesting the "Let's Make a Magic Deal" section...if you haven't done so already.

Quote:
On Jan 9, 2016, dave_matkin wrote:
I would consider putting it in the Illusion section to though for a bugger audience.

I'm not even touching that one!

man my twyping was carp that day whasnt it. In fcat I wood go sew far as to say it was fcuk ing shirt!

I spotted my use of the wrong homophone but didn't notice the word bugger at fist - so thanks for pointing that one out Rook!

(homophone = words that sound the same but have a different spelling and different meaning e.g. to instead of too. The root of the words being in phone to do with sound and homo meaning same - and not anything to do with the other spelling mistake....well not in this case)

PS I have deliberately made several typing mistakes, used some miss spelling and used some company names for amusement purposes. And the rest I just spelt incorrectly and are genuine errors! Smile

PPS I am not posting much as its "my time of the year" but I am here with you guys reading and checking in on you at weekends. I will hopefully start to get back to my old self part way through Feb. If you need me .....man you are in a bad place if you need me!.... but if you do try my email dmatkin75 hat gmail dot company.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cannon's Melt Thru Manacles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL