The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Sound FX » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Can anyone recommend equipment that can be used for Sound FX.
Namely changing the sound of your voice to sound like a chipmunk, or a robot or deep and slow?

Looking for some first hand experience and advise in this area.
Daniel Faith
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
804 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Hi, Guardian!
I responded to your previous posting here, http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=3584978 . This includes brand names, caveats & techniques. Is there some other info you need?
Glad to help if I can.
Dan McLean Jr
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Dan,
Thanks for the reply.
I had not seen your reply to my question on your website thread.
I am looking to use only a few voices as comedy touches in my shows. I do plan on experimenting quite thoroughly before implementing it. You mentioned changing the voice so much that it becomes unintelligible. I am only looking create a chipmunk type voice as well as possibly a robot and a slow deep voice too. It is important that the audience understands everything said or it would be useless to me. It will only be used for short bits too. Not the whole show. I definitely don't want to mess with mixing boards and the such.

I am close to buying the Digitek, Vocal 300. It is operated from the floor and you can program 20 presets that can be selected with foot switches and altered with a pedal. This would be perfect for a one man show. It is selling for $199, regular $249.
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Sound FX » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL