The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello people, I have much respect for your community. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RelaxingVoid
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of RelaxingVoid
I am intrigued by this forum, I did read some of its threads and I think that I can find here the answers that I am looking for. I also noticed that some great members offer their help right away so I will go on with my story. I am from a family that has an inclination on philosophy and the meta-physical. My mother was doing on an unprofessional level some tarot reading and some other stuff that you may not be familiar with due to cultural distance between our countries. Personally, I am hesitant to believe in superior powers but I have developed an ability to read people that to them seems from time to time magical. I developed this through actively listening to people when they talk to me. What I would like to do, is to expand this and somehow utilize it to make money. I know that there are a lot of taboos around money but I hope that some of you may look at money as not something inherently evil. So, if anyone would like to point me to any direction I would appreciate it a lot. Any websites, books, guides, tutorials are welcomed. Also any more general tips are welcomed too.
Thank you very much.
RelaxingVoid
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
May I suggest you devour everything you can find from Herb Dewey.

Sounds like his stuff could be right up your alley.

Boomer
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Relaxing Void,

You are talking about entertaining for Money rather than starting a church or contacting the dead right?

-Mary Mowder
RelaxingVoid
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of RelaxingVoid
@Boomer. Thanks for your suggestion. I am reading his books right now and I like them a lot.
@MaryMowder. Yes, I am talking about entertaining for money. Do you have any suggestions? Do you think that it is possible for a new person in this field to make 2k a month?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I would never suggest getting into Magic for the money. There are easier ways to Make Money.

There are never any specifics about income. If you book shows you get paid. Each person's prices are different and their skill sets are different, some are good a business, some aren't. For anything any one could tell you, there would be others with a totally different opinion.

If you love Magic, like meeting and entertaining people, enjoy the company of other Magicians, like practicing and thinking about Magic, then get into Magic.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello people, I have much respect for your community. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL