The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Losander LIVE @ Reel Magic ON Demand! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
In the world of magic, there is only one name that is synonymous with the art of levitation — Losander.

Renowned across three continents, Losander has performed his magic in exclusive venues from Europe to Japan and Australia. He has performed at the internationally-famed Magic Castle in Hollywood and is currently performing in the World’s Greatest Magic Show in Las Vegas.

On this Reel Magic Live!, Losander will share some of his groundbreaking techniques on levitation and animation. He will also discuss his TT work, and much more. Don’t miss this very special event!

Garrett Thomas joins Losander LIVE on February 2nd at 8PM US East Coast Time.

Not a Reel Magic Subscriber. No long term commitments. Just $5 a month for Reel Magic ON Demand! See this event and every issue of Reel Magic for just $5.
www.reelmagicmagazine.com
lejulio
View Profile
New user
Worlwide
56 Posts

Profile of lejulio
Thank you for this information. Losander's video are the best. It's always a pleasure to watch him.
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
Best $5 I've ever spent!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea I'm excited about this one too.....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its coming up...just 10 days....
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Just Fantastic. Fantastic magic and fantastic value.
HoDinhYu
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of HoDinhYu
Losander's magic are all workers. Can't wait to get mine.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Just 9 days
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey everyone. This event is postponed due to some personal issues of Losanders. He's fine...Dont worry...just can't get here so it will happen son down the road.
Instead we will be doing a TNT (Tuesday Night Tricks) starting next week Smile
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Is it the start of another Season of TNT (Tuesday Night Tricks) or a One off? Either way, it's Great. Reel Magic continues to be an amazing value.

Thanks Kozmo
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It will be a "New" Season....

Im a little behind on this as all this stuff has to be edited....But hopefully next week we will get this started....no later than the following week...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Losander LIVE @ Reel Magic ON Demand! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL