The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Culling (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
SWiCh
View Profile
New user
UK
67 Posts

Profile of SWiCh
Thanks everyone - I was tempted by Michael Vincent, but the resounding success story appears to be from Kostya Kimlat! Will look to order it in the next few weeks - thanks for all the help.

Finalement, MorrisCH - je crois que vous etes en Suisee (de la 'CH'!)? Votre anglais c'est meilleure que mon francais...merci pour l'avis!
danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
808 Posts

Profile of danaruns
Maybe it's just my lack of skill, but I find the Roadrunner cull to be very difficult, particularly when trying to cull multiple cards. Maybe I'm just not a big finger flinger. It's a fantastic and versatile move, but hard as hell, for me at least.
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
SWiCh
View Profile
New user
UK
67 Posts

Profile of SWiCh
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2016, danaruns wrote:
Maybe it's just my lack of skill, but I find the Roadrunner cull to be very difficult, particularly when trying to cull multiple cards. Maybe I'm just not a big finger flinger. It's a fantastic and versatile move, but hard as hell, for me at least.

To be honest, my fingers are too stupid to even crack the spread cull at the moment - more time needed! Am too busy playing with Greg Wilson's Revolution...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I learned culling a deck from a Harry Lorayne book, can't remember the name of the book though.

The secret to a good cull is not only speed, but you have to be able to be a conversationalist, talking while doing looking through the deck, engaging with your spectators. Showing interest in them. Casual conversation.

It is multitasking.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Culling (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL