The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Are two magic square at the same to much? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elmagoaldo
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of elmagoaldo
Hi... first time user so not sure about the protocol. Smile I need some help with the following:

I was thinking to perform 2 Magic Square at the same time. The idea es to make the effect "bigger" on stage, since I would bring two members of the audience. With this, at the end I will have two big boards with the magic squares and two people holding the respective number. (the method I use also allows to show that all numbers used are different in both, wich should play nice when performing for magicians).

so the questions are...

- If I use one board only I feel more confident and I can have the number hidden (I use center tear for this).
- If I use two numbers then I will have both numbers in plane view. This means that the part of the effect where I magically find the number is gone, and I am left with the more mathematical part of the effect.

SO...

A) 1 board but magically find the number
or
B) 2 boards but have the numbers in plain view. (still randomly selected)

my concerns are:
- I don't want the effect to be a "look what I can do" type of thing...
- It might get too tedious by having two set of numbers (two magic squares)

help?

thanks in advance
Aldo EL Mago
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Are two magic square at the same to much? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL