The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Curator on Dan Late Show (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Https://www.rtbf.be/video/emissions/deta......pid=6040

In French, but to summarize: Dan wants a Love Potion for Valentine's Day. I will try to poison him with the most poisonous plants ever...

Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Great performance , for those interested , the magic begin at 19:34 on the video
Love the beautiful artefacts
Merci Christian for sharing
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
What is really funny, is that the people from the TV show didn't know that I'm a magician. They booked the Curator of the Surnateum. Then the "effects" are quite logical (if the drink is highly poisonous).
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
The camera should have taken a different angle when you took out the hearts (at 26:12): your right remained in full view even before the Bobo!
And CERTAINLY cut away when you pocketed the 'clear heart' (26:35) - that was a real shame especially since you couldn't slip it in your pocket casually. Smile

Otherwise I really liked the props! Smile
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
I lost a lot -- or should I say MOST in translation. I am mostly mono-lingual with a little (50 years ago) German -- so I had to view this appearance as pantomime, which is not the best way to hear Christian's stories and explanations.

But, this appearance is one step forward for European bizarrists that won't get them burned at the stake.

Congrats Curator C.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
I'll try to summarize:
Dan presents me as the Curator of the Surnateum. The locker is a rare 200 year old witch material with very poisonous plants, spells, a handwritten grimoire from 1792, an original witch rosary... extemely rare and valuable.
Dan needs a love potion for Valentine's day. So, if find in a contemporary book, a love potion made from the most toxical plants in the world: Datura stramonium, belladonna, ricin, aconit napel... and cinnamon for the taste.
But the drink seems very dangerous to drink (spoon and glass heart), so I put a bezoar in it.
Dan courageously drinks it and fall in love with a Jessica Alba copy star (the low level kind)
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Some more photos.

And a direct link to the shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9H59Oj......Mxt0J8my
actorcoop
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
Very Fascinating and enjoyable! Thank you!
*I knew you were going to read this
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Curator on Dan Late Show (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL