The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Rekindled Flame (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThunderSqueak
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of ThunderSqueak
Hello Smile

When I was a small child, I got very sick and ended up hospitalized for a very long time (years). During that time, my parents purchased two sets for me, a magic set and an electronics kit. I loved doing all the tricks in it. I grew up and as life went on, I forgot about silly things like magic and learned a different sort "wizardry", that being electrical engineering (funny how easily influenced people are as children when making major life choices). Recently, I was helping a friend fix some electronic gizmos when her two children were playing with a magic set. I picked up a deck of cards that were nearby and began showing them some tricks that I still remembered. I also borrowed some paper cups from the kitchen and foil and performed the cups and balls. Not only did the two little ones eyes light up, but also my friend was completely in awe and now has been nagging me for days for information on how I did the tricks.

I had forgotten about how much fun it is to bring that sort of wonder to the eyes of someone else Smile

This led me here, I was curious on what was new, what people are doing, and I might have a few questions.

Cheers!
ThunderSqueak
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ThunderSqueak,

Strange how adversity led you to your interests as well.

Loved your story and glad Magic has found its way back into your life.

I don't know what that is in your avatar but SOOO cute!

-Mary Mowder
ThunderSqueak
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of ThunderSqueak
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2016, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome ThunderSqueak,

Strange how adversity led you to your interests as well.

Loved your story and glad Magic has found its way back into your life.

I don't know what that is in your avatar but SOOO cute!

-Mary Mowder

that's my pet hedgehog Smile Squeakers Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Rekindled Flame (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL