The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Android Apps - The 5th Card & The Magic Box (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zeka
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of zeka
Hi Magicians!

I'm happy to let you know that I've just released 2 magic apps for Android devices.

The 5th Card (Google Play link)

This is a free app that allows you to perform a card trick published by the mathematician and magician Fitch Cheney in 1950.
Initially this trick was performed by two magicians, thanks to this app, your phone or your tablet acts as if it were your partner.
This is a powerful trick because at no time you need to communicate in any way with your device (no voice recognition, no touch, etc.).

Effect
The spectators freely pick 5 "real" cards and set them face up.
You turn one of this card face down.
The spectators take your device, opens The 5th Card and enter the four face-up cards one by one.
One card is still face-down in the app, they click on it: this is the same card you've turned over!

The Magic Box (Google Play link)

The Magic Box is an old-fashioned leather box that will always reveal the card picked by the spectator.
The power of this Magic Box comes from the fact that it features a set of different and original inputs.
In addition, the Magic Box is interactive which is much appreciated by kids.

The Magic Box is packaged with complete instructions, many settings, examples of performance and tips.
I can provide trial versions of The Magic Box for the first ten ones that PM me.

Feel free to let me know what you think of these apps.

Ciao!

Frank (Zeka)
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
I took one of the available trial versions of magic box. Really smart app. Easy to use. Looks good as well. I like it
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
I have both and like them a lot, good work !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zeka
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of zeka
Thank you et merci for your feedback chrislomas and MiMo!

By the way, I have some more trial version of the Magic Box to provide for those who want to check it out.
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Would love to check out Magic Box Smile
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
For those who have iPhones, the Fitch Cheney 5 Card Trick has been available for some time at Lybrary.com

http://www.lybrary.com/fitch-cheney-5car......773.html

It is a great effect
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Android Apps - The 5th Card & The Magic Box (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL