The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Carey's Minimalistica now available as a digital edition!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Everyone!

Delighted to say that my book Minimalistica is now available as a searcher friendly digital edition.

"Minimalistica, now available as an ebook!

OK you wore us down: John Carey's Minimalistica is FINALLY available as an easy access PDF ebook for just £25.

To celebrate John setting off for his European lecture tour, we have caved in and prepared an easy access PDF ebook version of Minimalistica, priced at £25. That's a saving of £10 and also no shipping charges!

Card magicians around the world love Minimalistica and the practical, astonishing, real-world card magic in it's pages, so we wanted to ensure that EVERYTHING from the print edition made it to the screen, so now we present the full text (even the effects people suggested were too good to include!) as a PDF to read on your laptop, desktop, phone, tablet, internet connected fridge etc.

Get it here:

www.minimalistica.co.uk

P.s For those that already purchased the hard bound edition, the ebook will be £20. Simply private message me and I will take care of everything!

Thank you

John
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I bought the hard copy when it first came out but also purchased the PDF version yesterday - its always handy to have a copy on my iPad! Also the response time was really fast - John got my soft copy emailed to me within an hour of my sending the money to him via Paypal. Also its very fair of him to give a discount for those who purchased the book previously!
Markus Ng
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Markus Ng
Recommended book 10/10. All tricks are workers.
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Thank you gentlemen!

Joh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Carey's Minimalistica now available as a digital edition!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL