The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chroma by Nicholas Lawrence & Lloyd Barnes (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2016, Elliot Nicklas wrote:
You are a d*ck Michael Mindreader. Face it. Nicholas is more superior than you. And probably your coworker too.

Elliot your support is great but no need to attack anyone any further, I'm not about hurting or smashing anyone down here, I really am about peace and pushing this art forward, and do what I believe to be done ethically. All problems take time to fix & move forward.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2016, NicholasLawrenceMagic wrote:
Quote:
You are a d*ck Michael Mindreader. Face it. Nicholas is more superior than you. And probably your coworker too.

Elliot your support is great but no need to attack anyone any further, I'm not about hurting or smashing anyone down here, I really am about peace and pushing this art forward, and do what I believe to be done ethically. All problems take time to fix & move forward.

Does anyone else get the feeling Nicholas is having a conversation with himself here?
Official Thread Killer
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2016, Stucky wrote:
Does anyone else get the feeling Nicholas is having a conversation with himself here?

Not at all.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
[quote]On Mar 21, 2016, Stucky wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Does anyone else get the feeling Nicholas is having a conversation with himself here? [/quote

nope... ?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Got a problem Stucky? Im suprised you havent noticed Will Tsai having conversations with himself on these forums for years using his multiple accounts. Oh, No... But you'll accuse me after I just Now finnaly set up a Café account.. Did Will offer you free product to say that? This place kills me..
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
Got a problem Stucky? Im suprised you havent noticed Will Tsai having conversations with himself on these forums for years using his multiple accounts. Oh, No... But you'll accuse me after I just Now finnaly set up a Café account.. Did Will offer you free product to say that? This place kills me..

Dude I have been watching this now for a few days and you need to walk away from this thread. You are starting to come off like "Everyone is out to get me." I'm sure it is leaving a bad taste with potential future buyers. There is a reason Rick Lac left, and there is a reason a lot of creators do not even bother to come here. No I'm not Will. No I'm not getting anything to say this.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I wouldn't put it past some people to create multiple accounts for their own purposes. In fact, if such a person plays their cards right, and puts in a modicum of time and effort, they can really tear up a person's reputation. If anyone thinks that doesn't go on, please think again - it certainly does. I'm not suggesting that is the case here, I have no idea, but there are people out there who, if motivated enough, would have no problem doing so.

But I'm in agreement with those hear who suggest Nicholas break from the Café, as I would most any creator. There's a lot of good here, but their is also bad, just like you'll get in any large community. It isn't worth it.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2016, Matthew Crabtree wrote:
Quote:

Dude I have been watching this now for a few days and you need to walk away from this thread. You are starting to come off like "Everyone is out to get me." I'm sure it is leaving a bad taste with potential future buyers. There is a reason Rick Lac left, and there is a reason a lot of creators do not even bother to come here. No I'm not Will. No I'm not getting anything to say this.

It's about whether or not one could take harsh criticisms and respond wisely and calmly , should one chose to be here . I too agree Nicholas should either calm down , be a little positive , or walk away .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Everybody on the café is the same person except me. So that makes two of us.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
I have no idea why any creator would come here, I'd highly suggest following all the other wonderful creators out the door and interact on other social media options. This place has its good side, but not for those who put out product. Sadly. It's difficult I'm sure to answer criticism and attacks calmly and for every legitimate useful post there seems to be half a dozen useless, just piling on to pile on posts. Feels like a Trump rally and a sad commentary of the world today.

Personally I think it should be required to use our own names to post here (and yes I know I'm using an alias. I've used it online for thirty years and gotten used to it as a moniker however I'd happily change it if asked to to stop people from hiding behind anonymity and stupidity).
hocuspocus
View Profile
New user
Magicster
69 Posts

Profile of hocuspocus
Glad all this arguments have stopped and I'm just interested to see what ur new and upcoming effects are going to be! I bought download last time and I really enjoyed it! gr8 work Nicholas!!! Smile
hocuspocus
View Profile
New user
Magicster
69 Posts

Profile of hocuspocus
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2016, Magician560 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2016, Matthew Crabtree wrote:
Quote:

It's about whether or not one could take harsh criticisms and respond wisely and calmly , should one chose to be here . I too agree Nicholas should either calm down , be a little positive , or walk away .

Agreed, there will always be people who are jealous and will criticise you so it's ok, just ignore these comments
kardini
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
141 Posts

Profile of kardini
Magician DABA (Argentina) created several years ago a playing card thrown in the air turned into another. Method very, very similar. I have it!! "Card to Card": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0haiNKZVHk
website 2017 - http://www.kardini.com.br
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
It seems to me that when Lloyd Barnes does the movement, it flashes a little bit. But the handling by Lawrence didn't, and I can't see the gimmick in motion. I would like to know the opinions of people who bought the trick and tried Lawrence's method on real people. Does it look nice in real life ?

P.S.: it's possible someone here already reviewed the product in depth, but I stopped reading the thread, as most of the comments were about how Ellusionist is evil and/or the concept of this trick is a rehash of an old one. It's a very annoying thread, and that happens every time Ellusionist releases a new product (look at the RFR-Ellusionist thread...).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chroma by Nicholas Lawrence & Lloyd Barnes (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL