The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Strolling Medium (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
I had heard that a restaurant in a nearby city was advertising a medium who performs on Friday and Saturday nights. I decided to pay a visit last Friday night and found that the medium was actually table hopping...she was getting great reactions. Customers were constantly approaching her and inviting them to their table for a "reading" I asked the assistant manager how the idea took hold for management to decide to hire a strolling medium. He replied that the medium approached them and offered her services. Given the popularity with television mediums in the past couple of years ,management thought they would give it a try.

Business has really picked up according to the assistant manager, and they are considering having her show up more than twice a week during the Summer months. I asked if management truly believed that the medium could communicate with the dead...his reply,"I don't care who she is communicating with as long as our business continues to go up".
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
There's NO business like SHOW BU$INE$$ !!!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If the establishment is that happy and the performer is that happy fantastic. I hanger seen it work before.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
For 25+ years I offered table side readings as an add on to my MR show. I had tent cards made and put on every table. I did this at the suggestion of Bob Nelson. We met up in Florida While on vacation. The toughest part is trying to break yourself away from the table so you can see more people. By the was, the tips were fantastic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Strolling Medium (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL