The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Faro shuffles and bicycles (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DanielCardini
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of DanielCardini
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2016, ThomasJ wrote:
Pick up Richard Turner's Gold Seal Bikes. They Faro fine.

Its the best decks ever.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Going to go the magic shop nearby and try the Turner decks next week.
Orlan
View Profile
Loyal user
WA
223 Posts

Profile of Orlan
I just tried recently a deck of Mandolins (after avoiding them for a long time), and was pleasantly surprised on how they handle out of the box. They are less expensive than Gold Seal bikes, and depending on where you buy, slightly less expensive than Phoenix as well.
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Mandolin and gold seal are best for the bottoms up faro shuffles with the deck face down, I realized that the new bicicle that has the FREE APP yellow logo are 90 per cent of the times traditionaly cut (as the gold bikes and the mandolins Smile this is a lil secret I found hope this help you Smile
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
1000 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
The gold seal Bikes Faro equally well from bottom and top. There is no noticeable difference.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
I ended up getting a Phoenix deck and they faro much better, in fact perfect, than the Bicycle decks I have bought in the last year or so. I faro from the top down and for now on it's a PHOENIX deck for me. I didn't try the Turner deck so not sure how the faro.
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Bicycle decks are horrendous for Faro shuffles although strangely the ones in the European style boxes (Gold trimmed) seem to faro no problem
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Faro shuffles and bicycles (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL