The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #87 - longtime showman RICK ALLEN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
You wanta hear the real NO BS truth? You wanta peek behind the curtain of a real showman? You wanta know how to be in cakes and coffee one day and dead broke sleeping in your van the next, or vice versa? You wanta know what it takes to get a break in the real show business?

Then you'll want to listen to Rick Allen's Ballycast interview at THIS LINK

If you line up right over here, I'll tell ya what were going to do, we'll let you in for FREE, that's right, gentleman put away the tickets now, it's showtime! It's so big we can't get it all in one show and it's starting right now on the inside!
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Ross .. Looking back at Ballycast and I noticed this one has gone as has the other one form Rick. Can I ask (feel free to say no) why did it have to go?
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Hey Dave! The late (1997) WAYNE FRANZEN (FRANZEN BROS. CIRCUS) trained OKHA to "walk" a 36" fiber glass ball across a circus ring! (OKHA is an Asiatic elephant).

I was usually "out in front", but, I would come back to the show every couple of weeks, to get paid, and would spend a day or three, being "generally useful". THAT, often meant helping repair canvas on that old push pole top. (I had a new "title" when on the lot "asst. canvas boss". During the show, I would help Jon Friday in the popcorn and candy floss wagon. Okha and I became good friends. I would bring her the left over floss!

See ya down the road!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2018, dave_matkin wrote:
Ross .. Looking back at Ballycast and I noticed this one has gone as has the other one form Rick. Can I ask (feel free to say no) why did it have to go?

He demanded that it be taken down after a Facebook argument about Trump. Simply deplorable. Though I dunno if he's in a basket or not.

The remaining content is in the "bonus episode" between ep 92 and 93. I have just added the text "This episode contains most of the material from deleted episodes 088 and 087, except the interview which was deleted at the demand of the interviewee over a Facebook disagreement over the Trump candidacy. How's that working out for ya now that he's in, pal?"
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2018, rossmacrae wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2018, dave_matkin wrote:

He demanded that it be taken down after a Facebook argument about Trump. Simply deplorable. Though I dunno if he's in a basket or not.

The remaining content is in the "bonus episode" between ep 92 and 93. I have just added the text "This episode contains most of the material from deleted episodes 088 and 087, except the interview which was deleted at the demand of the interviewee over a Facebook disagreement over the Trump candidacy. How's that working out for ya now that he's in, pal?"

Thanks Ross.

It's really sad that Trump has had such a negative impact on Ballycast!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #87 - longtime showman RICK ALLEN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL