The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 280: And In His Corner... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
This week we hear from friends and business associates who have known and/or worked with Gregory Wilson for many years. Included in this podcast are: Dave Gripenwaldt, Erik Casey, Thom Peterson and Danny Archer. They each speak from personal experience attesting to his creativity and refuting the allegations that Greg has ever stolen any creative ideas from them or from anyone they know. On the contrary, Greg has proven his integrity and selfless character over and over again in displays of kindness.

You can hear their perspectives, see some photos, read the blog, enter the new contest and download the MP3 file at: http://themagicwordpodcast.com/scottwell......part-one
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I don't see how they add anything that brings us any closer to the truth. I don't see at this point what the purpose was to bring on Greg's friends who know nothing about the issue first hand. None of them added anything to the story. They just talked about how good they got a long and how Greg never stole anything from them. It doesn't bring anything closer to knowing what really happened. Now Greg gets a second final say. I don't know whose lying, I won't take sides, but I feel the coverage was biased and slanted in Greg's favor. Perhaps it was more about vindicating Greg than it was about getting to the truth. It's been interesting though. Kind of like Jerry Springer for the magic community.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 280: And In His Corner... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL