The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Gambling Spot regular passes away (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1729 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Posted this earlier but it seems to have disappeared.

A friend called me today to tell me that long-time Gambling Spot regular Tony45 had passed away last week from cancer. He was only 55 years old. Tony was a dealer at Caesar's Palace here in Las Vegas for many years and was a really good guy. I didn't see him as much as I should've the past year or so after he got sick and for that I'm sorry.

Rest in peace my friend.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
That's sad news Jason, Tony's posts were some of the few that you knew were coming from a guy in the know, and he always maintained a positive attitude when he posted here.

I'll miss his insight, and his ability to get to the point with only a sentence or two. My favorite Gambling Spot post from Tony was a simple one liner commenting on a long post full of links to other posts ... Tony's response - "This post would give an aspirin a headache".

Condolences to his family and friends, and sorry for the loss of your friend Jason.

RIP Tony.
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Tony45 was a humorous guy who came from a colorful background and had the ability to lighten things up on the BB that were sometimes taken too seriously by others. His post were always interesting and to the point.

Because of his background, he was one of the very few on the BB who had a real understanding of grift sense and the real world of hustling and I always enjoyed my PMs with him.

He wanted to meet with me and cut-up some stories but I moved from Vegas before that happened and I belatedly regret that it did not occur.

RIP Tony. You will be missed.
chappy
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of chappy
Tony was a character, always fun to hear him chime in, and one of the real deals on this forum. I'll miss his contributions here. R.I.P.
FARO FUNDAMENTALS, DETAILS OF DECEPTION and THE DEVIL'S STAIRCASE at www.thedevilsstaircase.com
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Very sad Smile
Tony will be missed !
Long Island,

New York
Bobbycash
View Profile
Special user
Australia
694 Posts

Profile of Bobbycash
Tony always had great posts, he will be missed:
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I very much appreciated Tony's presence here. May he rest in peace.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
RIP. Very sad
slim23
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of slim23
Rest in peace.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
R.I.P. Tony.

Was great to talk with you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Gambling Spot regular passes away (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL