The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jumbo Sized Sharpie? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
162 Posts

Profile of RJLockwood
Did a couple of google searches as well as Café searches and could find questions but no answers. Does anyone know of anywhere to buy JUMBO sharpies?
Because there was some confusion in other similar threads I will clarify, just like coin workers use a supersized Penny/quarter ect, I am looking for the same idea just as a sharpie. (In other words I am not looking for King or Magnum size sharpies), Would be best if it came in different colors but beggars cant be choosers Smile

It is for a Sharpie/Coin routine where I am playing around with the idea of supersizing each for a kicker ending, which by no means is an original idea lol just something I have always liked. Smile

I appreciate any help you can offer!
The more I learn, the less I seem to know.
RJLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
162 Posts

Profile of RJLockwood
Finally got to witness a routine culminating in a jumbo sharpie and apparently the item used is the Sharpie Magnum. The Marvelous Pencyclopedia confirmed this.

Thanks anyway MagicCafe Smile
Ryan Lockwood
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Nice to know, thank you, I did some searching for a Jumbo and came up with nothing. I was thinking more on the lines of a sharpie that is 10 inches long.
RJLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
162 Posts

Profile of RJLockwood
@Bill as was I! Sure would be a great finale to a pen routine Smile
If I ever feel an act really does need like a 10" though I would probably just go the custom route rather than settling for the Magnum. but for walkaround (which is what my current sharpie routine is used for) the Magnum is perfect. Pencyclopedia teaches a really practical loading technique as well.

Ryan Lockwood.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I have one called a Super Sharpie. Got it at Staples. It's kind of like a regular Sharpie that ate too much. I use it for my Smash and Stab routine.
Jim
RJLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
162 Posts

Profile of RJLockwood
Good to know that works too, I saw that when I looked everything up buts its hard to tell sizes from the pictures... maybe I should've just headed to Staples or something... haha.
Thanks Jim
B.W. McCarron
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, WA USA
262 Posts

Profile of B.W. McCarron
Here's a comparison photo of a regular Sharpie and the Magnum. The Magnum is frickin' huge.

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/......ie-1.jpg
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Https://vimeo.com/175196833

Avaliable at your favorite magic shop. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
RJLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Raleigh, NC
162 Posts

Profile of RJLockwood
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2016, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Https://vimeo.com/175196833

Avaliable at your favorite magic shop. Smile

Saw this yesterday, basically fulfills all needs brought up in this thread and has a great way of introducing it.
On my purchase list for sure. Thanks for posting about it Poof
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jumbo Sized Sharpie? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL