The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Wallet Clip: Pocket Management Simplified (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
And yep, for everyone's reference, they're genuine.
Scott
Scott Jenkins
Magician Member of the AMA
Joe Porper's partner!
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
And a public apology to Ben: I got swamped and I totally spaced on your email. You will be able to get as many clips directly from me as you need at a good price. An item like this needs to be out there and supported!
Scott
Scott Jenkins
Magician Member of the AMA
Joe Porper's partner!
Benmorrisrains
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Benmorrisrains
Hi All,

I have significantly reduced the price for The Wallet Clip. It is now at $69.95. The cost breakdown is $20-$30 for the clip, $10 for the magnet's, roughly $5-$10 for the leather. I am not trying to get rich here, but I do feel the need to pay for my time and efforts. Each clip takes me a while and must sit in a clamp for 24 hours, etc.

I have also added the option of adding black edge kote to the sides. I have listened to the comments on this thread. I am sending one to David Regal for him to review. Once I have that review I will post it.

The clip can be purchased here: http://www.modernconjurer.com/product/wallet-clip/

Thank you all!
-Ben
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Quote:
On May 15, 2016, Bill Hegbli wrote:
After looking at your product website, it looks to me, it will just be to heavy to carry in the pocket. Card Clips are not meant to be carried, but used at home after use, or in a separate close-up case. Would have been better just to have a leather case for the boxed deck, with the added magnet clip and card holder.

Also, for that kind of price, I think the edges of the leather should be sealed, so it will look better and last longer, keeping moisture and body oils out.

Which pocket would this conveniently be positioned in, so it will not pull your clothing?

Everyone I know who uses a card clip, carries it with them all all times. Especially in the Florida heat. Never heard of the "Only use it at home" rule.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Can someone who has this give their thoughts on it? Seems very nice!
Benmorrisrains
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Benmorrisrains
I've had quite a few orders recently and one of them requested a clip without the money clip, just two pockets for credit cards. It turned out super nice and I really like the compact nature of the clip/the simplicity. If that interests you, I now have this style for sale on the site: http://www.modernconjurer.com/product/wallet-clip/ just drop the menu down to "Slim Clip."

#notshamefulplug

Thank you,
Ben

P.S.:I am also working on a version with a coin purse and horizontal pocket for a packet trick. That may interest some of you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Wallet Clip: Pocket Management Simplified (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL