The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Marketed Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nirtynirt
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of nirtynirt
Greetings everyone, I was wondering if there are any places besides to get marketed effects besides penguin magic?
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
You might be new to magic, but are you new to using the computer or search engines? You are sitting at this wonderful Genii where all you have to do is type in the words "magic stores" in a search engine (like Google) and the world of magic will open up before you, like... well, like magic. Narrow down your search by state, province or city and you'll know which ones are within reach as brick and mortar magic shops. The shops on the internet will show up on their own.
pmarzionna
View Profile
New user
Washington, DC
81 Posts

Profile of pmarzionna
Besides Magic Stores, most creators also sell their products at their own websites. But, as Jim said above, Google will properly answer your question.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
If you scroll down this website there are a lot of advertisers that sell magic. Alakazam is one of my favorites. They're in the UK, but they produce some of the best new effects around.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
I like the magic warehouse. They have a good selection of "sale" items
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Many dealers advertise here with Banner ads.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Vanishing Inc is a very nice site.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
Quote:
On May 14, 2016, jimgerrish wrote:
You might be new to magic, but are you new to using the computer or search engines? You are sitting at this wonderful Genii where all you have to do is type in the words "magic stores" in a search engine (like Google) and the world of magic will open up before you, like... well, like magic. Narrow down your search by state, province or city and you'll know which ones are within reach as brick and mortar magic shops. The shops on the internet will show up on their own.

Makes sense to me!
danielrjt
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of danielrjt
Www.magicdownloadshop.com if you're looking for downloads?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Marketed Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL