The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Collusion & Move Zero Vol.1 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

Everyone knows John Bannon is one of the best card masters in magic. Teaming with Big Blind Media, John has released what is undoubtedly one of the most exciting studies of self-working card magic this century.

Move Zero Volume 1 consists of EIGHT seemingly impossible routines without any sleights. Each routine can be done with nothing but an ordinary deck of cards. There are no gaffs, 'marks', gimmicks or extra cards and many are completely impromptu. This is real magic, people!

You're not only going to get eight routines, but insight on method, applied subtlety and intelligently, by John Bannon himself. You also will learn SEVEN techniques to keep in your arsenal. These really are the building blocks of self-working magic.

Hey, don't just take it from me. See what others have had to say about it;

"I knew it would be good, but truly it's one of the best things I've seen in years!" - Iain Moran

"A generous insight into a devious mind. Clever, confounding card magic." - R Paul Wilson

"Every effect is so well layered and structured and you will not only learn the 'how's' but the all important 'whys'." - John Carey

"This is your one stop shop for self-working card tricks." - MagicOrthodoxy.com

"Rich with wonderful thinking and top-notch routines that are all EASY to do." - Peter Duffie

"Great job on the production and the material is excellent. I give this release my highest recommendation!" - DARYL

"The greatest collection of self-working card tricks ever released. Period." - Cameron Francis

"John Bannon always inspires me - great DVDs - minimum effort, maximum impact - this is the stuff I like!" - Wayne Dobson

Not only that, but the good folks at Big Blind Media have offered up a sneak peek of one of the effects, Collusion, for FREE. It's like driving a test car before buying it. You will get to see the amazing production quality and the impact of these effects for yourself.

I encourage you to check out Collusion and then get Move Zero Volume 1 on DVD or Download it at your favorite Murphy's Magic retailer including:

H & R Magic Books

Hocus Pocus Magic

Free Post Magic

Magic & Such

MJM Magic

Himitsu Magic

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Collusion & Move Zero Vol.1 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL