The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tiger and Dragon Mystery - Magic Wagon (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Tiger and Dragon Mystery is now sold out.
IanB
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby
262 Posts

Profile of IanB
Received mine yesterday. Amazing delivery service. Beats some UK sellers.
I'm not a review writer but this is a beautiful collectors piece with an unusual method I've not seen used in this way before. Easy to perform and whilst I've not worked it yet I believe it will be a real fooler for layman and magicians alike.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I agree with IanB,

this is absolutely gorgeous and an unusual but fool proof method...I am very chuffed with it! Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Discount available for anyone who missed out on this. PM please........
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2016, IanB wrote:
Received mine yesterday. Amazing delivery service. Beats some UK sellers.
I'm not a review writer but this is a beautiful collectors piece with an unusual method I've not seen used in this way before. Easy to perform and whilst I've not worked it yet I believe it will be a real fooler for layman and magicians alike.

Quote:
On Jun 2, 2016, caigy wrote:
I agree with IanB,

this is absolutely gorgeous and an unusual but fool proof method...I am very chuffed with it! Smile

Paul Mc.

This one has good reviews in the Secret Sessions thread as well! Sounds like another winner!

Simon Smile
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Amazing that it takes just 3 days to arrive from Thailand yet an order from a U.K. dealer made at the same time with 1st Class postage took 6 days ???

The last two Magic Wagon effects are back on track with what we have come to expect from them (just my opinion)
illusion123
View Profile
Regular user
Wolverhampton, England
121 Posts

Profile of illusion123
Beautiful piece of apparatus but a little tricky and awkward I think to perform. I will have to try and come up with another method, otherwise it could become too obvious how this works to the spectator.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2016, illusion123 wrote:
Beautiful piece of apparatus but a little tricky and awkward I think to perform. I will have to try and come up with another method, otherwise it could become too obvious how this works to the spectator.

For the cost of an MW prop seems silly to have to devise a different method.
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Illusion123, have you tried this out yet on a layman? I think with practice you'll find it isn't that obvious to the spectator after handing out all the pieces at the end for examination. I fooled the magicians in my club and they thought the heat was on the pendulum. Wrong! They were fried by this and had no clue how it was done. Yes the handling of a certain item will take some practice but with a great story line, this is a great trick. Sometimes what we think is obvious is not always what the spectator sees if a little misdirection can be used. I hope you don't give up on it.
illusion123
View Profile
Regular user
Wolverhampton, England
121 Posts

Profile of illusion123
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2016, Snidini wrote:
Illusion123, have you tried this out yet on a layman? I think with practice you'll find it isn't that obvious to the spectator after handing out all the pieces at the end for examination. I fooled the magicians in my club and they thought the heat was on the pendulum. Wrong! They were fried by this and had no clue how it was done. Yes the handling of a certain item will take some practice but with a great story line, this is a great trick. Sometimes what we think is obvious is not always what the spectator sees if a little misdirection can be used. I hope you don't give up on it.

I won't give up on it. The method is brilliant, it's just that I feel a little uncomfortable with the movement if you know what I mean.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Unfortunately this does not fit in in the way I was hoping it would and reluctantly decided to sell. As Magic Wagon are out of stock, this is a good chance to get this beautifully crafted item.

I am based in the UK but could post overseas if required. Please PM if interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tiger and Dragon Mystery - Magic Wagon (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL