The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Hwallet vs F1 Nitro... anyone well acquainted with both? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Would like to get obtain a thorough comparison of the F1 Nitro AND the Hwallet. Anyone well acquainted with BOTH? If there is considerable overlap/duplication in effects between the two of these, I might consider getting the F1 (original) AND the Hwallet.

Any thoughts??

Thank you in advance!

-Doug
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
Henri
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Henri
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my wallet. Sorry for the delay in the answer but the wallet was not available in the US for a while. It is now back in stock.
There is no overlap except the possibility to do the card to wallet. I also now that some people have adapted the F1 nitro gimmick for the Hwallet (I have not even if I really like the Nitro).
The Hwallet, offers you the possibility of loading a card directly from the top of the deck with the no palm handling (this is the only overlap I think). The Internal peek is the other overlap if you have a nitro.
Concerning the other features :
- You can load a palmed card (copped or classic). You can even show the zipper compartment empty before loading the card and being one ahead.
- You can unload from the zipper compartment.
- You are provided with a SUC compartment (with the kind permission of Mark Strivings).
- There is a shogun feature with a peek and a multiple out hidden in one of the two bills compartment (the other one is ungimmicked)
- The Wallet can be hung over your pocket to facilitate the insertion through the kaps compartment
- You can Nail write thanks to the SUC
- There is a built in out to lunch
- 2 types of peek (internal or external)

I hope it helps

Henri
drolleric
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of drolleric
Hi Doug,
I own both and they are considerably different.
The F1 Nitro wallet has THE fastest AND cleanest load ever seen, may you be pro or amateur.
This enables CRAZY routines taught in the DVD (torn and restored, phantom card...) this is my best card to wallet instruction dvd ever (10 awesome routines).

On the other hand the HWallet has all the features described by Henri and is top notch quality.

I am a wallet-fan so I cannot recommend you more one or the other. If you need advice and ideas for tricks, the nitro is superior. If you already own a great resource of tricks, books, dvds... get the H.
Otherwise get both !
Cheers
Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Hwallet vs F1 Nitro... anyone well acquainted with both? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL