The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Best spring raccoons currently on the market? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gowenmagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of gowenmagic
Hello, I'm currently looking for a good quality "rocky the raccoon" but there's only knock offs now, I'm wondering which one on the market currently is the best? and where should I buy from?
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
The original "Magic Masters" Rocky Raccoon is arguably the best. They are no longer made, but do come up for sale on the used market occasionally.
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
I would be interested in knowing the answer to the OP's question too.

I do not want to wait until an original one comes onto the used market some day. I want to know which of the currently available spring animals is the best for manipulation, durability, realism, etc. It doesn't have to be a raccoon.
gowenmagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of gowenmagic
This looks like the closest so far http://www.internationalmagic.com/produc......ody.html
gowenmagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of gowenmagic
This is one from a known trusted source if anyone wants one. Maybe I'll do a review on it when I receive it so everyone will know how good it is.
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
I have a like-new magic masters raccoon if anyone is interested in purchasing it..
I bought in 1992 and just found it in storage.. I may have used it three times.
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
Raccoon is now sold
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Best spring raccoons currently on the market? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL