The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Decamp's Modern Billiard Balls France (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicalMotivator
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of MagicalMotivator
I have what I believe to be Decamp's Modern Billiard Balls from France (1970's). The balls are 1 5/8” in size with each covered in small gold rhinestones. Stander set 3 plus shell. Mint condition - never used. Any idea what they might be worth or where best to advertise them??

Many thanks,
Rick Rossini The Magical Motivator
www.rossinimagic.com
www.magicalmotivator.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have a gold set as well, and a left hand Gold Nest-O-Ball set, special order. They sold for $75.00 for 3 balls and a shell, back in the 1970's and 1980's through Abbott's and Louis Tannen's. They came in Green, Red, Silver, Gold, and Blue.

They were used by some famous magicians like Daniels who won the SAM competition and now is an illusionist. I can't think of the other magician's name who used them in every show.

DeCamp passed way back in the 1980's I believe. Why not list them with Magic Collectables and here on the Café in the Let's Make A Deal section. Read the agreement, does not sound bad, as you have full control of your product, and you mail it to the purchaser.
MagicalMotivator
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of MagicalMotivator
Thanks Bill!
Rick Rossini The Magical Motivator
www.rossinimagic.com
www.magicalmotivator.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Decamp's Modern Billiard Balls France (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL