The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Loosley LIVE: Sunday Jul 10th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Dave Loosley LIVE: Sunday Jul 10th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) Clever, commercial close-up and stand-up taught by this terrific, award-winning UK magician!SUPPORT LIVE MAGIC.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7090

"This is a lecture you can not afford to miss. It's nice to know the new generation of magic is in safe hands." - Wayne Dobson

"If you're looking for some good visual magic with smart, well-constructed methods, then you have to check out Dave Loosley’s lecture." - Alan Rorrison

"Dave Loosley is one of my favourite creators of modern magic, His tricks are as fun to learn as they are to watch." - Kieron Johnson

What will he teach?
The S.M Principle This is a secret weapon you can add to any deck of cards to allow you to perform several incredible colour changing affects with a signed playing card.

A Sweet Prediction After tipping some wrongly predicted candy from its packet, you magically change the remaining contents to their chosen candy. The best part is, it happens in their hand!

Mystique This is a colour changing deck like no other! A multi-phase visual piece of magic you have to see to believe.

It's Your Turn This is Dave's Favourite impromptu piece of magic where the spectator performs the torn and restored napkin trick however. All is not as it seems!

Spot Shuffle How to locate a freely named card after the deck has been shuffled.

Location A devious method for locating a chosen card under impossible conditions.

Squash Dave had been working this effect with a signed card and bottle cap for the past 10 years and now its your turn.

Old and New Dave shows you his take on some old effects including the Chop Cup.

Borrowed Credit A pack-small play-big roulette routine with a borrowed bank card.

Quick and Visual This is a quick and visual two card transposition.

Plus Much More!

In this lecture, Dave Loosley will take you through the tried and tested routines used hundreds of times in the real world. Dave’s magic is easy to perform, very visual to watch and always creative. You are going to learn some incredible magic with sweets, cards, napkins and rubber bands. This lecture will be crammed with great information including the creative process Dave goes through when inventing his unique style of magic and a lot of fun and laughter along the way.

Who is he?
Dave Loosley is a multi-award winning magician from the U.K. He has been performing magic for the past 16 years and is an Associate member of the Inner Magic Circle with Silver Star. Dave is known for his unique creations and presentation style. His first magic product, Squash, was a hit amongst the working magicians. Since then he has continued to release practical, hard hitting magic including his incredible Colour Changing Deck Routine “Mystique". And, more recently, his sell out effect at this year’s Blackpool magic convention, “Inflexion".

As well as gigging and lecturing in the UK, Dave co-hosts a weekly magic Video Blog alongside Peter Nardi where they offer their opinions and unique presentations to what’s new in the world of magic. Dave’s unique style and engaging personality has allowed him to become established in the UK magic scene, and now it’s time for him to come to Penguin LIVE!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
This lecture is going to be a must see! I attended the same lecture at the Alakazam Magic Club in the UK and he blew the club away with the material in here! Two of the effects taught in this lecture, (Squash and his Credit Roulette Routine) I use regally in my working set. They're just so incredibly commercial and workable not to mention clever in method! The experience he has in our industry for someone of his age is incredible! Working in several magic shops with some of the best magicians in the UK, I wish I had even a crumb of industry knowledge he has! Not to mention he is a gigging magician! I love getting the chance to talk magic with him and his passion for the art oozes from every pore! I can't wait to have this on download so I have it as reference and I cannot recommend it enough!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
How's the lecture
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
jgeerts
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of jgeerts
Very nice surprise to see Dave conference.
I do not know Dave personally rather Alakazam via vlog.
Anyway, thoughtful and very practical routines. Do not wait and go for seeing his lecture. Here, no routine that works only on paper but rather for real workers.
It is often said that if there is a routine which you use in your set it is worth the price of the book.
There are already two routines that I will use so ....
And although if no routines suit you, there are lots of information that you can use for your own routines.
Did I already told you not to wait and go buy the conference!

A big thanks to Dave for the lecture.
John Geerts
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
This was a pleasant surprise for me.
I had no expectations, I only knew him from the Alakazam vlogs.

But it was a fun, friendly lecture filled with very practical magic.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
devaind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of devaind
I really had fun and enjoyed the lecture.
Simple and yet very useable material
Dave Loosley
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Dave Loosley
Thank you guys for the kind words! I'm so glad it is being so well received.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7090#reviews
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I truly enjoyed David Loosley's Penguin lecture. He presented lots of practical real-world magic and seems so likeable and humble. I'm definitely looking forward to more of his future releases.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dave Loosley LIVE: Sunday Jul 10th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL