The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Sometimes all you need to do is ask (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
I wrote to Lance Burton and Jeff McBride and asked for an autograph as well as telling them about my shows. Both sent nice autographed 8x10s within a month and both wrote letters to go with it. Lance's letter was typed but signed, where Jeff wrote out a postcard.

Understand that I told Jeff I was a clown (Professor Pickles) and a magician. He wrote on the postcard "Neale—Thanks for your letter. I am a bit of a clown myself and often find myself in a pickle. Your pal in Magic..etc."

Both are on my wall along with my other pictures of me and other magicians like Duane Laflin, Eugene Burger and the pride and joy of my collection is me and Leon Mandrake (THE Mandrake the Magician).
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Very cool. It's good to know that some magicians are still quite personable.

It's nice to have people you admire send out a photo signed. It's also great history how you came about it. Everytime I walk through our magic room to leave the house or come home I see all the great signed photos and letters of magicians that have a personal history directed toward either my father or all of us as family. They tell a wonderful story and I love how other people's eyes glimmer when they look at the walls.

It's special and personal to us, and connects us to each other.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Sometimes all you need to do is ask (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL