The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impossible Chain Escape by Sugawara (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
This looks interesting, especially since it says no gimmicks used of any kind.

http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/prod......_id/1929
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Interesting & clever puzzle (I'll call it a puzzle). However the method is quite simple and easy to do - As I understand the puzzle(???).

Yes, nothing is gimmicked.

Happy thinking! Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
This looks interesting. I'd like to get it.

Ustaad, is it difficult for a lay spec to figure this out if he has all the props in his hands?
Arnie
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2016, afuoco wrote:

Ustaad, is it difficult for a lay spec to figure this out if he has all the props in his hands?

Even if a lay person handles all the props, it won't be so easy to figure this out.

Each prop has been made/selected/designed with their own individual characteristics in mind. Only then this will work, but needs a little bit of fiddling before the chain can be released. Clever prop & method. However once you know how to solve it, you won't be too happy with your expensive purchase.

My thoughts please.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
But isn't that true of any magic trick? Once we figure it out we go on to our next purchase. Isn't the value of a trick about how many times we can fool others. And get our jollies from that skill.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impossible Chain Escape by Sugawara (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL