The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Simply nuts and Completely nuts... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illuzns
View Profile
Regular user
My Room in Va.
104 Posts

Profile of illuzns
Just wondered if anyone has purchased this effect and what your personal opinions are on it.Is it as strong as the adds say it is? Dai vernon supposedly used it as one of his "Pet" tricks. Also are there any conditions which this effect cannot be performed in?(Meaning ie... Can it be performed both standing or sitting down?)I would be most interested in performing it in a strolling environment.
Thanks in advance for any insight.
-Illuzns
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
The audience needs to be in front of you and at a little distance of about 5-8 feet minimum. So I would not recommend it for strolling. It is more of a parlour trick.

Kirk G
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Yes parlor. Kids show. Something like that should work nicely. I have the trick. Not bad.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
illuzns
View Profile
Regular user
My Room in Va.
104 Posts

Profile of illuzns
Thanks for the response guys. Sounds like it wouldn't really work well for what I was planning. Thanks for all the help.
Illuzns
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Simply nuts and Completely nuts... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL