The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Expanding shell with silk (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of ceme20
I had a Johnson copper silver that was binding. I got the tip from you guys to slightly expand the shell using a coin and silk. It worked like a charm! I have had this c/s for 30 years and was able to save it! You guys with your hints and tips are great! I have been away from coin magic for years and am finding this forum is worth its weight in gold!!
Thanks to all. I will be glued to this forum as I once again travel through the amazing world of coin magic and manipulation!
Michael
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Congrats. There be gold in those there forums
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Another tip. humorous, ok.
If you get your shell and coin stuck with the above tip, just
use it for a coin through silk effect he he
ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of ceme20
Lolol I love it! 😀
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
FelixKraus
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of FelixKraus
I got my coin from Johnsons long time ago. Wanted another set a while ago. Johnson never got back to me. Are they still around?
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2016, FelixKraus wrote:
I got my coin from Johnsons long time ago. Wanted another set a while ago. Johnson never got back to me. Are they still around?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=202#9
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Expanding shell with silk (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL