The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Y''tube has changed and I sure could use some help (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have three or four channels on Y'tube that I started a few years ago. One has over 500 videos posted due to my creative genius, (LOL)
Anyway, due to unfortunate and adverse circumstances in my life, I was off these channels for a few years, as I tried to get back on my feet. So I came back a couple days ago, and found a new landscape. Google now requires you to have a Gmail account, and once you are logged into that, you can go to your Ytube channel and do whatever. One login on Google covers all your Ytube channels. Ok, so I can live with that. I opened a Gmail like it asked me to.

Then I went to my channels, and found that they have kind of conglomerated them all into one. Ugh! I have one for Chet guitar music, one for my cartoon voices, one for my entertainment with guitar and puppetry, etc. Three distinct purposes, three "flavors".

Anyway, one on of my channels, I had made some videos that I had set at private settings, as they were not for the public, just for me for later release. So now I want to release them and when I pull up my videos, it shows all the public videos, but nowhere do I see a place, a BUTTON on the screen where it allows me to pull up videos that I had previously marked as private. Nowhere. And I know for a fact they are there, unless they deleted them. WTF? Anybody know anything about this?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Any thoughts?
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Hi Daffy, Have you tried the "video manager" button- top just left of center on your channel, above the header image (if you have one)? Clicking on that should pull up a list of all of your uploaded videos on the channel, including the private ones.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I think I did, but I'll try it again. The one I clicked on brought all the uploaded public videos, but the private ones never came up. and therein lies my problem. It's like they just magically disappeared.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Y''tube has changed and I sure could use some help (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL