The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eye Candy by Benjamin Earl (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
That's an incredible and very thorough review. Really appreciate it.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I love to read a review from someone who knows what they are talking about! Thank you.
Jamy Ian Swiss is back!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
It bugs me how you can't perform this for a paying audience or film it. Thanks for the info Shikina!
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2016, codydavismagic wrote:
It bugs me how you can't perform this for a paying audience or film it. Thanks for the info Shikina!

Do go out and perform this for a paying audience, how is Benjamin going to find out unless he's in the audience! I think he needs to get off his high horse, you would think they are earth shattering effects in the book,the effects are ok but nothing like in the description....

Kieran
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
If you buy a book from an ad, and there is no mention of restrictions in that sales ad, you are not obligated by those restrictions. They are meaningless. This trend in magic to somehow protect ideas is so silly.
You can't make a contract with someone without full disclosure. That's an unfair trade practice.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
It just annoys me because that's why I buy tricks is to perform them, not to just use them in my room to practice! I still might pick up a copy, but am going to wait for more reviews.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eye Candy by Benjamin Earl (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL