The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » From Russo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Don't know how to tell anyone/all - off for 8 weeks forgot a lot of computer - so Hoping You will forward my words-- Off 8 weeks caring for my Wife.- almost lost her due to internal hemorrhaging- went on for 3 day without us knowing- We(She) went to ICU for 5 days and next 8 weeks ay home I cared for her(still am - but she sent me back to work) THANK YOU for all the prayers - shes doing quite well-- Nurse and Therapist ( 1-2 times a week) said she doing GREAT-still a while to go.-- she was like a rag doll, SO weak - much better now- using a walker etc. again- thanks for prayers for her and me-cooking-cleaning laundry-meds -etc-etc.(still)--- Following is an Idea I received during AM meditations/devotions ==Pslm 119:105(&others) "are you living in darkness?-don't know what to do"( have room darkend)Open Bible*=light glows from Bible-verses printed on next inside page -USE A LARGE BOOK-coverd to LOOK like a Bible-thus NOT distroyng a real Bible- switch from the real Bible you may be using in your program- the EFFECT BIBLE_ is to have the center cut out for a 'push' light(lights when you push it)I got mine from the "dollar tree' store- its about 3 inches around= better safe that a 'flame book'. - 2nd Idea- have the 'push light ' in your pocket over your heart-face out- to glow-out of the pocket="" your heart lights up!!!!-"" Hope all understands - Blessing to all- Keep in touch (P/M's) yours -Ralph(russo)Rousseau

Love and prayers for you Ralph and your wife.

Brother Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
THANK YOU ,Dr. Laugh-(:->)RR
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » From Russo (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL