The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » All Aboard!! Exclusive only to PropDog! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Propdogdan
View Profile
New user
Twickenham, UK
27 Posts

Profile of Propdogdan
Hey Guys! So we have a really exciting new product out which is an awesome modern day adaptation of Cardtoon by Dan Harlan (with his Full Permission), produced and created by a guy called Tom Swift.

Imagine this- a spectator can take any train ticket from your recent travels and look at the destination on the ticket (no force, I personally spread the cards and get them to choose one). You flip the train tickets over and then say that you've made a prediction by drawing a picture of a train. You flick through the train tickets and an animated train drives along the tracks and then pulls into a station. The station it pulls into is the station the spectator selected or named. AMAZING.

More details can be found on the link below including the trailer, price and a demo of it, and it is exclusive only to PropDog!

We have already sold over 200 of these since the release date last friday so make sure you jump 'aboard' and don't be 'derailed' by not having this at gigs Smile

http://www.propdog.co.uk/all-aboard-tom-swift-train

Cheers as always guys.

Dan
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Sold. Smile
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
I loved the demo,I have just seen it off PDOG email,and going to buy it.Great theme for magicians to use
JosephKerr
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
420 Posts

Profile of JosephKerr
This looks great and I've had only great experiences ordering from PropDog. Even with shipping internationally to California, I always receive my
order in a timely and consistent manner.

This looks like a super charming effect as well due to the way the train looks a bit more hand drawn than the original Card-Toon.
"Challenge Your Reality"
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Ordered.
bobgill
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of bobgill
I really like this.

I was never quite happy with Dan Harlan's Cardtoon (though it didn't do Jamie Raven any harm) - and the less said about Fartoon the better.

This has a nice feel to it - organic prop; unusual, cute effect; nice context with the map; and the potential for fun in your presentation.

I have a use for this next week and will be using it for the first time then. So this is an immediate reaction: I'm pleased I got this.

As ever with Propdog, the thought that has gone into the props is exhaustive: they say it's been some years in the making, and you can see the benefit of that attention to detail. The instructions are clearly explained in an interesting way, and again they have covered all aspects of several different presentations. I liked the addition of the map, but there is a self-contained version without the map (which incidentally is not part of the method, just for dressing) that is close to the original Cardtoon handling. And they're keen to point out that this version comes with Dan Harlan's full blessing.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Received mine in less than 24 hours. Can't get mine out of the case, lol. Gonna prize them out at work in the morning, when I've got time.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
The magic community waits with bated breath for your opinion.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Well I know that yourself and RNK will be patiently waiting. Are you holding out pending my review?
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
517 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
Well, it's the first time my Mum has clapped any magic.

Working it tomorrow night. It is just a quick and fun trick.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
"clapped any magic"?
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2016, MeetMagicMike wrote:
"clapped any magic"?

You know, Round Of applause?
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Be careful if you use the map as part of the trick as there is no card with penzance on it yet it is on the map.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Looks fun.
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Super!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I liked Dave Bomsalls honesty as ever on his effects , this is an average effect which for me personally the whole premise i.e cardtoon in the first place was overated and its relaunch has been excelerated by a edited BGT performance by Jamie Raven . I very much doubt Jamie does this professionally in his A set , best wishes Tarik 😊
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Cardtoon is a very commercial effect when done correctly. People love the effect, even people who don't expect to like a card trick.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » All Aboard!! Exclusive only to PropDog! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL