The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Masterpiece by Rick Lax » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
ONE CARD. That’s it.

You pull out a single card and ask your friend to name a number between one and ten. It’s truly a FREE CHOICE.

Then she decides on a suit.

You tear up the ONE card (that’s been in full view the whole time) and shown the torn pieces. They don’t match the card she named. The suit is wrong. The number is wrong. Everything’s wrong.

But what if it wasn’t?

You take one of the torn pieces and put it in her hand. (No switches—the WHOLE trick uses one card.) She makes a fist. And then, inside your friend’s hand, the card piece TRANSFORMS INTO THE NAMED CARD.

She gets to keep the torn piece as a souvenir of the impossible moment.

Message from Rick:

I’ve been working on this trick for about two years now. I’ve jammed with over a dozen great magic minds on this, and, yes, finally it’s ready to for release.

I’m happy about that because ever since my Facebook videos took off, more and more people have been asking me to read their minds. So now, this trick lives in my wallet. It’s perfect for all the times I don’t want to carry a whole deck of cards with me.

I’m confident you’re going to love it as much as I do.

-Rick

http://www.penguinmagic.com/
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Masterpiece by Rick Lax » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL