The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Which table to buy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
My current table (G&M Nightclub Table: I know everyone hates that top hat and cane artwork) which I have been using for 10 years is about to die thanks to a long and hard-fought battle with my golf clubs in the trunk last week. I'm in the market for a new table and need some suggestions.

Just pros and cons will be great. Many thanks.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
Do you want JUST a table, or a table that you can store props in? If you JUST want a table, I would HIGHLY recommend the School For Scoundrel's Street Table. If you want a table that doubles as storage, I would recommend David Charvet's 10 Second Table.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

How much money are you wishing to spend?

Ron
Magicol-1
View Profile
New user
Orlando
90 Posts

Profile of Magicol-1
IMHO I think the best roll-on table is the Norm Neilson table and the best Suitcase table is the Viking.

M1
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just glue on vinyl from a furniture covering store. They have metallic as well as regular black vinyl. It will cover the messed up design and you can use the table for another 10 years.

A good white glue will work if the vinyl has the fabric backing. I covered mine with contact cement, the none water clean up kind. You must cover both the vinyl and the case and apply and roll the covering smooth.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Lots of great suggestions guys. Thanks. As for price, I was hoping to keep it in the low $300's if possible. I will look into all the options you have given me. I probably would like a table that stores props as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Which table to buy? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL