The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Room service keybox (H0bbs) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Somewhere on here I saw someone had made a set of keys to be used with RS. The keys were engraved with Waverly and aged. It looked really awesome. I tried several searches and couldn't find that post. It had pics of it. If you were the one who made those, get with me. Have a few questions on making a set.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I think - THINK - it may have been a creation by Peter McMillan. That's both his name and user name on The Café. Give him a shout out and report back if my memory serves us right...
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Yes, it twas I. I found a set of similar older door keys on eBay. Bought a set of 10 1" brass key tags, and had Waverly Hills & Floor number engraved on one side and "Return to Nurses Desk" on the other. The engraving cost $230 but the effect and impact was well worth it to me. I am sure there is a less expensive way, but you get what you pay for in my estimation.

If I can be of any help, please PM or email me.

Pete
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
...and I recall when I saw photos of what Pete had created I was left speechless! What an impressive set of props he created in that set!
tvbuzz
View Profile
New user
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
57 Posts

Profile of tvbuzz
Peter - possible for you to post or PM a link to pics of your RS keys?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Room service keybox (H0bbs) (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL