The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Name of software (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hnegash
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of hnegash
Hello Everyone,

Awhile back there was an and on the Café that spoke about some software that could manager your shows and send invoices and keep track of all of your clients. What's the name of this? I can't recall it and I don't even know if it's still active. I just remember that it may have been about 1-2 years ago where I would see banner ads on the Café advertising it.

Thanks,

Henok
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
MagicShowBuilder?

You can check this thread > http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......&start=0

Cheers
hnegash
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of hnegash
Dear Lseeyou,

Thanks for your help but it wasn't Magic Show Builder. It was more like Giggio. You would pay a monthly fee and it would allow you to send invoices, contracts, etc. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks,

Henok
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
It was one of the episodes of the magic word I'll see if I can find it
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Magic Show Builder turned out to be a bust. Poorly coded, poorly designed and supported in the same vein. Wasted my $$ with it.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Name of software (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL